First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America

First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm back!

I took a hiatus from this blog for a few months to start a new law firm.  A few of my handful of followers (mostly blood relatives) occasionally asked, "Whatever happened to that blog you were doing?  It was OK."  Once the administrative adventures of starting a new firm subsided, I decided to jump back in.  I am teaching First Amendment law at UC Irvine's law school this semester so I will not post as often while that is happening, but I am excited to wax on about the marvelous and (sometimes) mundane world of First Amendment issues ...

No comments:

Post a Comment